Job Title: Wills and Probate Solicitor
Location: City of London
Salary: £45,000/£70,000 + benefits
Our client is a law firm advising businesses and individuals with interests and assets in the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Latin America, France, and North Africa. Their core legal practices include commercial, dispute resolution, company, employment, real estate, and inheritance. A new role has become available within the Wills and Probate Team for a qualified solicitor with experience in probate, estate planning, trusts, wills, EPAs/ LPAs.
Required Key Skills:
- Robust UK legal training from a reputable law firm or recognised in-house legal department.
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 2-3 years’ post qualification experience
- Solid experience in probate, Wills, IHT 400, estate accounts, trust matters, elderly client matters and LPAs / EPAs is essential.
- Good experience and sound technical knowledge of private client work within a law firm.
- Excellent client care and communication skills at all levels and willing to contribute in improving the private client department.
- Team player, highly organised, solution oriented and keen attention to detail.
- Able to cope with pressurised situations and tight timeframes whilst maintaining a professional approach.
- Confident, articulate, and affable and able to work with high net worth individuals from all levels of the business
Desirable Key Skills:
- STEP qualified would be advantageous.
- Italian, Spanish or French language skills are a bonus, but not essential.
- Experience in cross border issues a distinct advantage
If you are a qualified solicitor and have gained a minimum of 2-3 years in a reputable law firm or recognised in-house legal department in the UK (Italian work experience will NOT be considered), please apply ASAP.