Job Title: Store Manager – Bilingual Italian / English
Our client is an established company working in the food industry. Already present with one store in London, and multiple in Italy, the group is now planning to open new premises across the UK capital and therefore, is looking to hire an experienced and motivated Store Manager starting from Sept 2017.
This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a well-established group where fresh products, service, quality and relationships are values that underpin all that they do. This Store Manager role will initially manage one store in the London area; there will then be new stores to manage across different locations.
The right candidate will be responsible for managing the business efficiency and profitability across several stores whilst maintaining high levels of operational standards. Previous multi site management experience is essential ideally gained in the restaurant, casual dining, and quick service restaurant or hospitality sector.
Specifically, the job entails:
- Working hours as required to efficiently and profitably run the store – 5 working days
- Ensure that all team members conform to company’s image standards at
- Have outstanding organisational skills to make sure the business run efficiently at all time
- Have leadership and management skills to train, coach and motivate your staff
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be multitasking with a problem solving attitude
- Have a deep interest / knowledge in the food industry and the latest
trends in the capital
If you have the required skills and experience, please apply ASAP through the form below or send your CV to email@example.com