Job Title: Senior Bookkeeper Italian speaking
Location: West London
Salary: £30.000 – £35.000 (depending on experience). Full-time & Permanent job.
We are looking for an experienced and organized Senior Bookkeeper Italian speaking to join an established company in the creative industry, currently going through a restructure of the business. Working closely with the company’s director and the external accountancy practice, you will be carrying out a range of financial processes and managing the day-to-day accounting activities.
You will be responsible for all accounting activities (payroll, VAT, double-entry, accounts payable and receivable) hence organisational, problem – solving and management skills are essential to be considered for this role.
Your typical day:
- Post suppliers’ invoices and credit notes;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Post payrolls and pension contributions;
- Post manual double entry transactions in the software;
- Managing Accounts Payable and Receivable;
- Preparation of the quarterly VAT reports;
- Preparation of EC Sales List and Intrastat;
- Posting Year End Audit Adjustments;
- Reconciling company credit card;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Preparation of the cash-flow reports;
- Preparation of the supplier payment schedules;
- Production monthly payslip;
- Upload pension contribution;
- Producing P45, P60, P11D;
- Producing Year End Employer Reports to HMRC;
- Posting employee expense claims
- Process the PAYE and VAT payment to HMRC;
- Process payment general suppliers;
- Liaising with local banks;
Knowledge of SAP and SAGE are desirable too.
Please send your CV and cover letter to be considered for this role. Apply through the form below or email your cv at email@example.com