Job Title: Sales Director
Salary: Very competitive + bonus scheme + company car, pension, etc.
Our client, an international distributor of Italian food & beverage products, is currently looking for an experienced Sales & Marketing Director.
The ideal candidate will come from the food and beverage industry; you must have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role e.g. Sales Manager in London. Local contacts and network are crucial in this role (hotel, café, restaurants etc). We are also looking for sales people with strong analytical skills e.g. analysis of sales report / reading financial data / profit & loss / defining prices.
- Define and implementing strategy to build sales channels structure, in particular through the HoReCa channels.
- Understand costumer needs and enhance costumer experience
- Play a key role in the sourcing of products
- Ensure that products are compliant with local law and regulations
- Define selling prices structure and margins and quantities to sell
- Implement marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales
- Maintain sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors and supply and demand.
- Manage a team of 4 -5 people
Requirements qualifications / Skills:
- Solid experience in the food & beverage industry and passionate about the latest trends
- Track record of meeting and exceeding KPI
- Experience in sourcing new products
- Long experience in business development / sales in the UK
- Solid analytical and commercial acumen skills
- Team management
- Italian speaking skills are advantageous but not compulsory
- Driving license
- Strong IT skills, in particular with Excel.
Please apply ASAP as the position is quite urgent. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the form below.