Job Title: Office Manager
Salary: up to £30.000 depending on experience
Permanent and F/T contract, Monday to Friday, 9AM to 6PM.
We are looking for an Office Manager who has at least 3 years experience in a similar role.
As well as working as an Office Manager, you will also undertake the responsibilities of a PA and add more managerial tasks such as design HR policies, oversee IT related matters and support the team for bookkeeping matters. Our client works in the property development industry; being a very small team (1 Director, 1 Property Manager and 1 Office Manager), you must have an hands-on approach, you must be flexible and very organised.
- Coordinate all office activities and operations
- Assist with accounting & financial reporting – advanced Excel skills are required
- Support accounting and quarterly bookkeeping procedures – Xero knowledge is required
- Tracking and managing budget expenses
- Create and update records and databases on financial and accounting data
- Prepare presentations and proposals as assigned
- Preparing cost plan and payment schedule
- Operational follow-up of existing projects
- Contract management of consultants and suppliers
- Office management including filing and upkeep of office supplies
- PA duties to the director including extensive diary management
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to the director
- Coordinate meetings and events
- Overseeing company website, uploading content, script writing and web development
- Overseeing IT related office requirements and managing relevant contracts
- Creating and implementing office policies by establishing standards and procedures.
- Managing negotiations with service providers, suppliers, office lease
- Manage utilities, cleaning, catering and security services
- Assist colleagues when necessary
- Organised, efficient and willing to learn
- Experience as an Office manager – at least 3 years
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
- Experience in Xero for bookkeeping or a similar program
- Experience in policy design and implementation
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills – this is a must!
- Good communicator and strong team player
- Outstanding attention to detail and proven problem-solving ability
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with video call applications such as Microsoft Teams and Zoom
- Experience in property / construction is a plus
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in the property industry and if you have the relevant experience.