Job Title: Key National Account Manager
Salary: circa £30K – £35K.
Our client is one of the fastest growing organic food brands in UK, producing wholesome, healthy and honest everyday organic food.
From award winning pasta sauces and ketchups to oils and spreads, they pride themselves on taking a positive approach to every stage of food production and beyond!
Their products are available in over 1,000 stockists in UK including Waitrose, Ocado, Abel & Cole, Wholefoods Market, Planet Organic and Amazon.
We are currently looking to expand their team in London by recruiting a passionate Key Account Manager with an entrepreneurial mind and passion for driving business forward and making a positive impact.
As National Account Manager, you will support the Commercial Director and be an instrumental force for the growth of the brand by managing existing customers, planning promotions, organising marketing activities and introducing new products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and to be part of a young, energetic and fun team.
- Key account management of existing retail accounts, providing growth and profitability
- Identify new areas for growth within existing accounts and develop new accounts
- Develop and organise promotional calendars and activities
- Achieve financial targets for sales revenue, volume and profit margins
- Create, develop, deliver and analyse relevant promotional activities
- Communicate with internal divisions to ensure account requirements are being met
- Analyse sales data to identify trends and opportunities and create clear action plans based on findings
- Support and assist on all NPD of the business
- Analyse data to identify short, and long-term food trends and business opportunities
- Represent the business at industry events, associations and trade shows
- Negotiate commercial terms
- Work closely with our marketing team to support sales and promotions
- Oversee the accurate forecasting of orders
- Foster a cohesive, creative, and fun working environment
Skills & personal Attributes:
- 2+ years in FMCG food account management experience
- Experience in managing UK retailers, ideally Ocado and Waitrose
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels of business
- Extremely well organised with the ability to prioritise, manage deadlines and make decisions
- Excellent understanding of pricing, P&L and product margins
- Problem solving and creative thinking
- Commercial awareness and entrepreneurial thinking
- Strong interest in food and food trends
- Confident, energetic, driven, personable and positive
- At least 2 years working on FMCG, ideally for a food manufacturer/brand
If you have all the required skills please send your CV to email@example.com or apply via completing the form below.