Job Title: HR Administrator
Position Type: Full Time / 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Function: Human Resources / Administration
Salary: £26.000 to £33.000 – depending on experience
You will provide high quality and proactive administrative support to the Senior HR Business Partner, who is involved in a 6-month time-consuming project and needs a “right hand person”; you will be expected to assist in all areas of administration and some basic HR functions, for example you may be asked to put together HR policy on various things e.g. lateness, sick, leave. You may be required to arrange travel and accommodation using corporate systems, in-line with policy guidelines.
The company has links with Italy, so some experience of the Italian market is desirable but not essential. This is a perfect role for someone who likes a challenge, has good administration experience and can process information in an efficient and accurate manner. Some HR experience or study is essential to be considered for this role.
- Process HR paperwork.
- Enter and update data, prepare reports, maintain records, and file documents.
- Prepare HR related reports, spreadsheets, databases and other documentation as required for HR administration upon direction of the Senior HR Business Partner.
- Arranging and compiling relevant documentation for internal and external meetings.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in a HR administrative role
- Trustworthy with the ability to deal with confidential information.
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and polished interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Maintains a professional approach at all times.
- Ability to manage large workloads, competing responsibilities and work to strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Italian language – a plus
If you feel ready for a change and can take on new challenges in one of the largest and well-known brands in the world, we want to hear from you. Please apply through the form below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org