Job Title: Financial Controller Italian speaking
Reports to: Finance Director
Location: Central London
Salary: £50.000-55-000 + medical and travel insurance + additional benefits.
Our client is an established insurance broker based in central London. The team is now looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join their team. The right candidate must have previous experience in the insurance field.
- Monthly preparation of management information report distributed to the CEO and Finance Director. The report includes a full income breakdown and analysis, balance sheet and Profit & Loss.
- Preparation and finalisation of quarterly management information report distributed to the board of directors; This in-depth report includes an extensive income analysis showing a variety of comparisons and written and graphical analysis. It also includes a detailed breakdown of expenses and cash flows.
- Management of the accounts team (consisting of IBA Clerks and Finance Accountant).
- Preparation and delivery of various budgets, including income and cash flow to Finance Director.
- Preparation and finalisation of Statutory audit and Client Money audit files for review by Finance Director and external audit team.
- Management of the Client Money calculations and flagging of any issues to the Client Money Officer, ensuring the firm is fully compliant with CASS 5.
- Preparation and submission of FCA returns.
- Effective management of month end procedures, including bank reconciliations, to ensure that they are finalised on the first working day of each month.
- Monitoring and monthly updating of fixed asset register, accruals list and pre-payments list. This includes amendment of assets, depreciation workings and assessment of accruals/prepayments.
- Preparation of a suite of financial information including brokers’ reports and statistics.
- Preparation of statistics on binders including comparison of Written/Paid premiums.
- Management of payroll function, including preparation and review of payroll changes, P11Ds and P60s.
- Acting as an authorised signatory for all bank account payments for the firm.
- Additional ad hoc finance related tasks for the board of directors and Finance Director
Please apply ASAP through the form below or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org