Job Title: Financial Accountant Italian speaking
Salary: £33.000 – £38.000 depending on experience.
Starting date ASAP.
Our client is a leading company in the logistic industry. The UK office is dedicated to developing the core services of the company, as well as engaging in new markets and investments. You will be part of a small team, reporting to Directors based both in the UK and in Italy. We are looking for a person that can work well autonomously, with little supervision and excellent organisational skills. The UK office has been in operation for nearly 3 years.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the team at a relatively early stage, and to learn and grow with the company. As the company grows there will be other opportunities within the business, and the chance to develop new skills, and to learn from the existing experienced members of the team.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of all administrative tasks.
- Carry out a range of administration and customer duties ensuring prompt and accurate completion of all relevant data administration within agreed service standards;
- Issue invoices and other fiscal documents.
- Contribute to customer satisfaction and service quality levels.
- Proactively contribute to completing the team’s workload.
- Respond efficiently to a range of external and internal customer enquiries, ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood, and escalating issues where appropriate.
- Accurate and timely maintenance of record keeping. Must have good computer skills.
- Must have passion, enthusiasm and commitment to delivering with considerable attention to retaining the highest levels of service quality.
- English Italian speaking
- At least 5 years work experience in Bookkeeping/Accountancy/treasury.
- Knowledge of the UK Import/Export regulations.
- Credit and Treasury management experience
- Multi-currency knowledge
- Cash flow reporting and analysis
- Preparation and posting of accruals and adjustment journals
- Posting intercompany transaction (between London and overseas subsidiaries)
- Liaising with auditors and the tax advisor
- Liaising with the department of planning and control for the monthly report
- Producing P&L/Balance sheet
- Good knowledge of SAGE50 Software
- High degree of accuracy.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in this opportunity. Send your CV to email@example.com