Job Title: Digital Marketing Coordinator Italian speaking
Location: central London
Salary: up to £30.000 depending on experience
Our client, an established international accountancy practice, is looking for a Digital Marketing Italian speaking coordinator to join their small team based in central London.
The role is critical in supporting the delivery of their marketing activities helping to promote the services the practice offers (audit, payroll, reporting, etc.) and increase their online presence.
This role reports directly to the practice Partner, who is also the person in charge of the Sales.
You’ll be responsible for delivering marketing activities, you will create and distribute monthly newsletters to international customers and target audiences. You will also be responsible for optimising the website effectiveness and ensuring content is kept up to date and relevant to the target audience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To develop and implement strategies for the website, social-media (LinkedIn in particular), digital advertising and the newsletter.
- To manage the ongoing development of the company’s website, from day-to-day updates to large-scale development projects.
- To review and implement changes to SEO and utilise SEO tactics and methods to raise the company’s profile on search engines and implement mechanisms to track the results.
- Manage all the company’s social media platforms including content generation, content policing and managing customer feedback.
- In charge of creating engaging content for the monthly newsletter
- Analysis; measure the effectiveness of activities to help improve activities over time, using Google Analytics
- Helping with the of organization of the company’s annual conference (outside the UK) and webinars.
- BSc /BA in Marketing or a related field
- At least two years’ experience in a digital marketing capacity, such as running email marketing campaigns.
- Have a good understanding of key digital marketing disciplines such as PPC and SEO.
- Excellent content and copywriting skills.
- Great communicator who can explain how marketing works to non-marketing colleagues.
- Ability to adapt fast and work within an international environment – the group has 7 offices across the world.
- Italian speaking and fluency in English.
- You must be autonomous and incredibly organised.
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Please apply ASAP if you are interested.