Job Title: Company Secretarial Administrator / Client Relationship Officer
Location: London – West End
Salary: £40.000-£50.000 depending on experience + Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Holidays (23 days + Bank holidays)
Our client provides corporate, trust and private clients services. Expert in cross-border matters, they deliver professional solutions to businesses and investment funds, high net worth individuals and families, throughout the world.
They are currently looking for an experienced Company Secretary / Client Relationship Officer. The knowledge of the Italian language, or any other EU languages, is a plus.
- Company formation/takeover
- Collecting and processing “KYC” and compliance documents, liaising with AML Reporting Officer
- General company secretarial activities including but not limited to:
- Preparation of ordinary Resolutions and Board Minutes
- Change of Company’s registered office address
- Appointment and Termination of Company’s Director and/or Secretary
- Change of Company’s name
- Change of accounting reference date
- Confirmation Statement and PSC Register
- Allotment and Transfer of shares
- Strike off Limited Companies
- Good standing certificate request
- Liaising with Companies House
- Liaising with notaries, solicitors, agents and other professionals.
- Drafting of documents and letters relating to client transactions;
- Providing first point of contact and responding to relevant enquiries from Clients and internally
- Meetings with Clients and other team members
- Supporting the senior colleagues in a range of duties, as requested on a day to day basis
- Liaising with banks e.g. opening and maintaining bank accounts, collecting and processing compliance documents requested by banks
- General trustee services e.g. Supporting the senior colleagues in drafting trustees’ resolutions and deeds (i.e. deed of appointment, deed of appointment and retirement of trustee, deed of indemnity, etc);
Work hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm
Please apply ASAP if you have the relevant experience. Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the form below.