Job Title: Company Commercial Solicitor
Salary: £50.000 – £ 55.000
With at least 2/3 years PQE and an excellent grounding in general commercial work, you will be well versed in transactional commercial documentation contract and negotiation and your practical, pragmatic and risk based approach will allow you to advise on a broad range of predominantly non-contentious matters reporting and working directly with two senior partners in the company commercial department.
A friendly personality and an entrepreneurial attitude are essential in order for candidates to be a good fit for the firm.
Requirements for the role
- Robust legal training from a reputable law firm or recognised in-house legal department
- The partners are in particular interested in hearing from talented junior associates from leading City firms who are looking to take their career in a new direction by joining a boutique firm.
- Qualified solicitor of approximately 2-3 years’ post qualification experience (candidates outside this range with the required skills to be considered) if you are newly qualified, you must have gained extensive corporate experience during your training, trained at a firm with a very good reputation for work in this area.
- Sound commercial knowledge
- Experience drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements
- Team player, highly organised, solution oriented and a keen attention to detail
- Able to cope with pressurised situations and tight timeframes whilst maintaining a professional approach
- Confident, articulate, affable and able to work with high network individuals from all levels of the business
- Italian speaker an advantage but not essential
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Advising on Share & Asset purchase transactions, Partnerships and Shareholder Agreements.
- Drafting, negotiating, reviewing and finalising SPAs and APAs in transactions.
- Advising and preparing minutes and resolutions and other transaction documentation.
- Drafting and reviewing various commercial agreements including service, franchise, supply of goods, IT and management agreements.
- Advising companies in their business start-ups, expansion and contracts.
Type of clients :
High network individuals, institutional clients and many well known Italian and English businesses of different sectors including design houses, fashion retail, logistics, engineering and banking
Starting as associate with prospect of salaried partnership within five years subject to performance.
Please apply ASAP if you feel you are a good match to this role and if this position meets your career objectives.