Job Title: Claims Handler
Location: London, The City
Salary: £25.000/30.000 (negotiable for excellent profiles). The company offers excellent benefits (pension scheme, medical insurance, gym scheme and Continuing Professional Development).
About the company
Our client is a well-established insurance broker based in the City. The Claims team is now expanding and they are now looking for a Claims Handler with 1 – 2 years experience in the industry (marine experience)
- Coordinating and assisting on the claims handling of various lines of business: Hull (commercial vessels and yachts), Cargo, P&I, Crew PA, Reinsurance (Treaty and Facultative);
- Processing of Adjusting documentation/ Professionals fees invoices on both Company IT system and ECF;
- Corresponding with Clients (mainly international producing brokers) and Underwriters (both London and Overseas Markets) on various administrative and documentary aspects;
- Maintaining good order of the relevant files for record and consultation purposes;
- Issuing Invoices and Debit Notes;
- Being proactive in the performance of the duties and willing in getting familiar with the main insurance practices of London and various Overseas Marine Insurance Markets.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Fluent in English – Italian language skills are not required for this role.
- Previous experience in the insurance market, in particular you must be familiar with the Lloyd’s market
- You must be based in London with at least 1 / 2 years’ experience in the industry
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established insurance broker in the City.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the form below.