Job Title: Broker – Italian & English speaking
Salary: £30K-£35K depending on experience + excellent benefits
About the company
Our client is a well-established insurance broker based in the City. The team is now expanding and they are now looking for a Broker Italian speaking to join their well-established team.
- Gather information from company’s clients, assessing their insurance needs and risk profile;
- Research insurance companies’ policies and negotiate with underwriters to find the most suitable insurance for clients at the best price;
- Ensure that clients understand the terms and the extent of the cover provided in line with industry regulations;
- Foresee clients’ insurance needs, such as policy renewals or amendments;
- Advise clients on whether and when they need to make a claim on their policies;
- Arrange specialized types of insurance cover in complex cases; this may involve preparing reports for insurance underwriters and surveyors and negotiating with insurers;
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with clients;
- Win accounts against competitors;
- Keep detailed records and complete administrative tasks such as paperwork and correspondence;
- Develop relationships with underwriters, and other professionals
- Keep up with changes in the insurance market and in our clients’ industries;
- Check on the Collection of insurance’s premiums and process accounts
- Overview binding Authorities (premium payments, claims, loss ratio, renewals, etc.)
- Report to the head of placement every month on the business performance (binders and non-binders)
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A Degree – a legal background is not compulsory but it’s desirable.
- Fluency in English and Italian
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Commercial awareness and strong negotiation skills
- You must be based in London with at least 4 years’ experience gained in the UK
As part of the salary package, my client is offering fantastic career progression opportunities, a pension scheme, medical insurance, gym scheme and Continuing Professional Development (in-house training + seminars to attend). This is a great opportunity to join a well-established insurance broker in the City.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the form below.