Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Location: North London (hybrid work, 3 from office and 2 from home)
Salary: 40.000 + bonus
Permanent & F/T contract
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager with a passion for all things food, drink, and sustainability to join a company specialising in organic food. As a Sales Account Manager, you will manage the UK Wholesale accounts as well as the external field sales teams.
- Key Account Management of existing wholesale accounts and providing growth and profitability.
- Identifying new areas for growth within our existing accounts and providing growth profitability.
- Developing and organising promotional calendars and activities.
- Manage external field sales team of 10 people, implementing strategies, deals and point of sale material.
- Analysing sales data to identify trends and opportunities and creating clear action plans based on findings.
- Achieving financial targets for sales revenue, volume, and profit margins.
- Oversee the accurate forecasting of orders.
- Communicating with internal divisions to ensure account requirements are being met.
- Input into the New Product Development Team supporting with market research, ideas generation and launch plans.
- 2 years’ experience in an FMCG food brand
- Experience working with wholesale accounts (health food is ideal)
- Experience with all Microsoft Software.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and good personal leadership.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good understanding of pricing, P&L and product margins.
- Commercial awareness and entrepreneurial thinking.
- A willingness to learn.
- Driven, self-motivated and full of ideas
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Problem solving and creative thinking
- A foodie with interest in trends and what’s going on around us.
- Curiosity to find new opportunities, test, learn and improve
- A sense of responsibility for helping others internally and through our charity partners
- A good sense of humour