Receptionist Italian speaking
Job Title: Receptionist Italian speaking
Contract: Full-time & Permanent
Location: Central London (WC) with flexibility to work from time to time also from a different location, south London (Richmond).
Salary: £24.000 + access to private medical consultations at no cost or at a reduced rate (depending on the consultant) + family discount on medical consultations. 20 days of holidays + BH.
Working hours: Monday to Friday (8 h shift covering the 10AM-8PM clinic hours e.g. if you start at 10AM you finish at 6PM and so on) + 2 half Saturdays per month.
Our client is an established medical practice providing private healthcare services to patients living in London.
We are looking for an emphatic and reliable person with the curiosity to learn new things and go the extra mile when needed.
- Greeting patients, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records and accounts.
- Welcoming patients and visitors in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Keeping patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient’s arrival, reviewing service delivery compared to schedule, and reminding providers of service delays.
- Comforting patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties, answering patients’ questions, and maintaining the reception area.
- Ensuring availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintaining patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtaining revenue by recording and updating financial information, recording and collecting patient charges, controlling credit extended to patients, and filing, collecting, and expediting third-party claims.
- Maintaining business office inventory and equipment by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies, and scheduling equipment service and repairs.
- Helping patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protecting patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information.
- Maintaining operations by following policies and procedures, reporting needed changes.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Telephone skills
- Customer service
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Word processing
- Quality focus
Education & ExperienceRequirements:
- University/college degree is an asset
- Familiarity with phone systems
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office software required and in similar roles
- Italian and English proficient, additional languages preferred
Please apply ASAP if you are in possess of the settled or pre-settled status.