Job Title: Receptionist / Team Secretary
Location: Central London
Salary: £24K/£28K depending on experience + Benefits (Medical Insurance / Pension Scheme / Access to the office gym / 31 holidays)
Our client is a an independent firm based in the City with a consolidated international network.
The small team is now looking for a professional Receptionist / Team secretary to provide administrative support to the team. This varied role will require someone who is exceptionally organized in their day to day working routine with excellent attention to detail, with a genuine interest in legal matters.
You will share responsibility for the reception area, answering the phones and greeting clients, responding to general enquiries, handling all incoming and outgoing mail and couriers, as well as managing stationery and supplies within the office. Liaising with external contractors (IT support, training, facilities management) will also be part of this role.
The ideal candidate will fit the profile below:
- Previous administration experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (native speaker level); additional Italian language skills are required
- Solid secretarial skills
- Very high attention to details
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to multi-task
- Computer literacy (Word/Excel/outlook)
- Highly professional but with a positive, flexible “can do” attitude
If you are interested in the job, please apply ASAP via the form below or send your CV and motivation to email@example.com