Job Title: IT Field Engineer (systems installation in pharmaceutical industry)
Location: London – travelling is required.
Salary: £25.000-30.000 depending on experience + bonus.
Full-time & Permanent job.
Our client provides support within the IT world working with large and small companies. Being a small team, this role requires a person that can work independently, with little supervision, managing your clients’ requests and providing excellent assistance, both remotely and on-site.
You will be required to travel most of your time around Europe for systems installation at several of their customers’ premises. When you are not travelling, you will work from the London office to provide remote assistance to your client.
You will mainly look after one of their major clients, a company that specializes in the production of vision systems for pharmaceutical companies and packaging machine manufactures.
- Vision and trace-ability systems installation and assistance (on-line and on-site) for pharmaceutical packaging lines
- Training implementation
- Software and hardware debug on site (EU travelling)
- Customer remote assistance
- Creation of reports and problems analysis
- Ensuring timely resolution of requests in line with Service Level Agreements (SLA)In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- Science Degree in Computer, Electronic or Biomedical Engineering.
- 2-3 years’ experience in IT, specifically with system installations.
- Experience in liaising with clients and provide first class client service Excellent knowledge of English – Italian is a plus, however it’s not compulsory
- Availability for international travelling
- The ability to self-organise and prioritise workload and projects.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all level.
- A desire to develop your career at pace, and the commitment to excellence that this requires
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply ASAP.