Job Title: Engineer / Sales Manager
Location: Milton Keynes (the role involves travelling between London, Manchester and Birmingham so the candidate should be based around those areas).
Contract: Permanent and full-time
Salary: up to £70.000 (depending on experience) + bonuses (up to 30%), excellent benefits, including high pension, medical insurance, 25 days of holidays (excluding bank holidays), company car and hybrid working (1 or 2 days working from the office for team meetings).
Our client is a multinational, providing intralogistics and material handling solutions to optimize the supply chain of warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing operations worldwide.
Responsibilities for Sales Engineer/Manager
- Present products or services in our (automation for logistics) industry that would be beneficial to your client business
- Plan detailed presentations that show clients your product info, pricing, and benefits
- Present developed products or program suggestions for clients and successfully sell them
- Meet with clients at appointments for sales presentations
- Acquire new customers by winning them over from competitors and discovering new opportunities
- Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed
- Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
Qualifications for Sales Engineer/Manager
- Willingness and ability to travel 10% to 70% of the time, depending on the position and sales role
- Ability to work in a high-stress sales environment and multitask
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in groundbreaking new ways
- Previous experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales
- Solid experience in automation products’ industry
- 3-5 years of experience in sales
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Experience setting sales goals
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please apply ASAP – great company culture and team!