Job Title: CFO
Location: London + some travelling
Salary: very competitive (six-figure salary package)
Our client is a global shipbroker, focusing on the global dry bulk market, covering well-established trades and emerging trades, where they have considerable expertise.
Due to the sustained growth of the company and of the team, we are now looking for an experienced CFO. The role is pivotal, you will work closely with the CEO and the Financial Director to define strategic vision and direction and manage income.
Your input as a member of the senior management team will be to keep firm control of cash, finances and reporting during a period of rapid growth.
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will have strategic responsibility for all aspects of finance, asset management, risk management and procurement.
- Delivering operational rigour and strategic direction, the CFO will play an integral role in supporting the growth and development of the company and ensure it continues to be financially sustainable.
- The CFO will lead strategically, and operationally to provide excellent financial leadership and guidance. The role will provide insight to commercial decision making, and continue to build upon and embed a culture focused on working collaboratively with senior colleagues
The suitable candidate will be a qualified accountant with a proven record of successful, senior financial leadership and experience of delivering effective Financial Management. You must be able to provide evidence of outstanding practice in one or more settings.
You will report directly to the board.
The right candidate must have a collaborative nature, enthusiasm for the industry and an interest in developing the company while nurturing their staff.
- Hold a recognised accountancy qualification
- Worked in a high growth organisation
- Have worked in a senior financial role (FD or senior Financial Controller) for at least 5 years requiring hands-on involvement
- Italian speaking skills are not required.
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in discussing this opportunity.