Job Title: Accountant
Location: High-Wycombe (Hybrid, 3 days from the office and 2 from home)
Salary: £40K-45K per year
Our client provides on-demand prototypes, 3D printing and manufacturing services across US and Europe. You will join the UK small team and report directly to the FD.
This position ensures that accounting transactions are properly and timely processed, approved, recorded, posted and reported for accurate presentation of the financial statements; ensures compliance with company’s policies and internal controls.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance for two ledgers; one to be UK.
- To ensure the bookkeeping is up to date and ready for the monthly reporting. (Sales, COS, accruals, prepayments, depreciation, adjusting entries, reconciliations, intercompany);
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards, rules, regulations, and systems of internal control
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests
- To complete finance year ends;
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- At least 3 years of accounting/finance experience in a similar function
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- A thorough knowledge of balance sheet reconciliations, including intercompany, accruals and prepayments
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Detail oriented and possess high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
- Ability to work independently and/or with a team and take on new tasks
- Ability to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his/her work
- Ability to proactively resolve or escalate issues across functions and follow up as necessary
- NetSuite and Concur experience a plus
- Italian, French or German language a plus
Please apply ASAP (pre-settled or settled status required).