Job Title: Partner Marketing Consultant German speaking
Location: Bracknell (hybrid).
Contract: Full-Time & Permanent
Salary: up to £30.000 depending on experience + OTE (£5K) + excellent benefits package
Benefits: 33 days holiday (include UK public holidays) pension, parking, hybrid work (2 days from home and 3 from office) + medical insurance
Our client is a platform and people marketing solution that works directly with the biggest IT vendors to enable their mid-tier market to grow using through-channel marketing . The company was funded in 2008 and has currently two offices based internationally and one in the UK. The UK office was launched in 2019 and its growth has been unprecedented. We are now seeking the best team members to further our continued growth.
What we are looking for:
The role is ideal for an ambitious, outgoing and personable individual who is keen to grow within an organisation. You will be joining an ambitious and established Global organisation who are rapidly establishing themselves in EMEA.
We would like a natural salesperson who is a self starter and fully motivated to achieve the best for themselves and the business they are working for. Client satisfaction is the most important part to you and the heart of everything you do. We want someone who strives in a sales environment and is motivated by achievable targets both individually and team focused. It is integral that you are a team player and are able to think outside the box when it comes to your monthly KPI’s.
We are seeking an individual who is fluent in both English and German as this role will be focussed on managing the German Partners, speaking with senior contacts within the Partners so you will need to be able to communicate with them in their core language. You will be solely responsible for managing all of the German campaigns, ensuring Partners are participating on a monthly basis and maximising their program participation.
- Self manage the acquisition process of nominated IT resellers against pre-set targets
- Inform and explain what ‘through channel marketing’ is to your partners and why they are nominated
- Guide partners through best practice onboarding including GDPR compliance and list accuracy
- Manage your partners through the ongoing program once they’re on-board
- Build and share insights into best practice onboarding/account management with a continuous improvement mindset
- Update manager with reporting figures requested on a daily basis
- Be reactive to fulfilling other duties that may be required by management/other departments
- Always having a hands on attitude is essential for business growth
Ideally you will be able:
- To work closely with our global Campaign Managers to help execute the build process of the marketing materials
- Able to review campaigns to ensure they are both relevant and accurate to the German IT marketplace
- Support in delivering the campaigns to Partners on time, each month
- Able to liaise with Vendors as well as Partners
Skills and attributes:
- Fluent in German and English
- Proven sales ability and the ability to establish and develop new business relationships
- Ability to successfully communicate with director level prospects and engage them fully in conversation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Capability to match your approach dependant on the prospect you are speaking with
- A consultative approach to working with your partners, reviewing insights and suggesting best actions based on this
- Previous experience of working to and exceeding commercial targets
- Experience of working to monthly deadlines
- Competent working knowledge of Google and Salesforce preferred
Other Desirable Skills
- IT/Channel experience preferred but not essential
In order to apply for this job, you must have the pre-settled or settled status.
Apply through the form below or send us your CV at email@example.com