Job Title: Customer and Logistics Coordinator
Location: London or anywhere in the UK. Fully remote or hybrid.
Salary: £28K-£35K (negotiable) + bonus based on performance, 28 days of holiday (including BH), pension and possibility to work on a fully remote basis.
Monday to Friday, 9AM to 6PM (1 h lunch break)
We are looking for an experienced Logistics and Customer Coordinator due to the expansion of our client’s business. You will be in charge of managing, optimizing and coordinating the full order cycle to deliver B2B customers’ orders, worldwide:
- PO reception & PO analysis vs stock
- Liaise with sales team, customers and operation team
- PO approval; PO entry in CRM system; Sales Order creation and stock allocation
- Instruct warehouse about picking process
- Issuing customer invoice accordingly to specific customer requirements.
- Track and assist warehouse/agency with issuing correct export documents (EUR1, COO, FSC, CMR, DGD, etc…); Validation of above listed documents; Sharing export documents and certificate with customers to get them approved; Handle documents legalisation if needed; Archive order’s documents and key communications exchanged with customers;
- Contact customer to share final documents; Coordinate with customer’s freight forwarder and warehouse to arrange order collection;
- Collect from customer, warehouse, forwarder agent, shipping company, customs, all documents related to each order delivered, and archive;
- Closing of order process; Weekly posting of invoices; Transfer of sales information to accountancy; Weekly reporting of order portfolio, sales, open orders, updated of receivables; aged debts;
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints; Sorting logistical issues, availability of products, pick and pack issues, shipment issue, product damage issues; Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency;
- Building professional relationship with forwarding agents of distributors;
- Arrange shipment for product samples.
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position
- Experience in EXPORT – must
- Experience with issuing CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN and EUR1 process
- Experience in B2B and customer relation service
- Experience in stock management, international shipping
- High level of drive and commitment.
- High sense of priority setting.
- Organised and proficient in Excel and Outlook.
- Fluency in English; if you speak Italian is beneficial )
To apply for this role, you must have the pre-settled or settled status.
Send your application via the form below or email@example.com