Job Title: Finance Manager
Permanent and Full-time: 9.30 AM – 6PM.
Location: West London (working from the office with possibility of Fridays working from home).
Pension + 31 days of holidays + potential bonus based on company and personal performance
Salary: £45.000 – 50.000 depending on experience
Our client is a start-up company working in the creative industry. Over the last 12 months the company has exponentially grown, and this is a very exciting time to join the team and make a tangible difference in the finance department. Working closely with the CEO and under the supervision of a member of the Board of Directors, your responsibilities will include:
- Financial Accounting: Ultimately responsible for accuracy of monthly P&L and B/S and year-end cut off.
- Budgeting & Forecasting; Working with CEO and Department Heads to produce annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Delivery of budgets and forecasts to Board and any supplementary analysis.
- Preparation of monthly cashflow forecast and working capital assumptions.
- Production of timely and reliable monthly management accounts for multiple entities.
- Manage annual budgets, cash-flow forecasts & in year forecasts highlighting risks/ opportunities.
- Analysis and variance reporting, including KPIs.
- Departmental reporting & business partnering – Facilitating smooth transition of group strategic changes.
- Managing Company accounts.
- Intercompany recharges related to revenue and shared resource.
- Preparation of the quarterly VAT returns & all other compliance deliverables.
The candidate must be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with at least 5 years’ experience of management accounts preparation, financial reporting. Flexibility and hands-on attitude are a must so if you have worked in small or start-up companies would be ideal; preference for candidates coming from a creative industry.
Italian language skills are not required; please apply ASAP through our form or send us your CV at email@example.com