Job Title: AGV Service Engineer UK
Location: Milton Keynes (the role involves travelling between London, Manchester and Birmingham so the candidate should be based around those areas).
Contract: permanent and full-time
Salary: up to £60.000 + bonuses (up to 10%), company car, medical and life insurance and 25 days of holidays (excluding bank holidays).
Our client is a multinational, providing intralogistics and material handling solutions to optimize the supply chain of warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing operations worldwide.
Role & Responsibilities
The AGV (Automated Guide Vehicle) Services Engineer will play an important role in driving and supporting the growth of the business in the UK, collaborating with the branch and the headquarter customer service team to deliver customer support in UK (some trips abroad e.g. Ireland may happen from time to time).
- For AGV equipment and accessories perform diagnosis of mechanical / electrical / electronic / PLC / PC faults and subsequent repairs
- Perform testing, simple troubleshooting on mechanical and electromechanical, electro-pneumatic, and oil-hydraulic circuits of AGV
- Perform routine and extraordinary maintenance procedures on AGV and accessories
- Share problematics and issues with headquarter and branch team
- Collaborate closely with the supervisor to be always aligned on the activities and facilitate cooperation with the headquarter
- Possible travel outside UK on request in order
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Electrical mechanical or High school certificate.
- Able to read and understanding of electrical, electro-pneumatic, and oil-hydraulic schematics.
- Reading and understanding of technical mechanical drawings
- Knowledge of current regulations in machine safety
- Use of mechanical and electrical measuring instruments
- Knowledge of the English language preferable a second language (France, Spanish or Italian)
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Ability to evaluate and process information accurately
- Problem solving skills
- Highly customer orientated and able to understand the needs of the client
- Results oriented with strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of PLC SW as for example Siemens, Beckhoff or similar is appreciated.
- Proficient in MS Office
What we offer
- A great multicultural and growing working environment
- Booming business sector
- Good work/home life balance
- Competitive salary, based on the level of experience and expertise
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in this opportunity or email us your CV at email@example.com