Job: Accountant Italian speaking
Location: Hybrid (office and home, up to 2 days per week)
Salary: £30-40K depending on experience.
Our client is an established group existing for 25+ years and providing accounting, tax and corporate services in several international markets, including the UK, China, India, Italy, Switzerland, USA and UAE.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Accountant with the ability to speak fluent Italian speaking.
The ideal candidate would have ideally experience in practice, in the UK, carrying out a varied range of tasks, including VAT returns and general bookkeeping.
The person will be reporting directly to the Senior Accountant. This role can be an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accountant wishing to progress their career to a truly progressive practice in a senior position.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Understanding and experience of preparation of accounts to Trial Balance
- Proficient bookkeeping skills
- Competent excel skills
- Experience working with cloud packages such as Xero, and QuickBooks
- Preparation of VAT returns, personal tax returns & corporation tax returns
- Ability to manage clients and advice them on accounting and taxation matters
The attitude of the candidate will be equally important: enthusiasm, the ability to liaise with people, communication skills, and the determination to succeed are crucial to be considered for this role.
The company can also offer you study support – we are particularly interested in talking to people who are currently studying ACCA or intend to study ACCA.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent contract.