Job Title: Senior Accountant (at least 5 years’ experience in UK practice is required)
Location: Central London (The City)
Contract: F/T and Permanent
Salary: £50.000 / £52.000
Our client supports companies in the internationalisation of their businesses, guiding them throughout the entire process with the professional support of experts in the economic, tax and legal sectors.
Reporting directly to one of the Partners, the candidate must have UK accounting practice experience and be qualified or finalist CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent. This role involves the management of the client portfolio as well as junior members of the team; excellent communication skills are therefore required. The candidate must be able to speak fluent English + Italian or Spanish.
- Supervising team of assistant accountants, therefore you must have previous experience in supervising junior members of the team.
- Preparation of financial statements for small and medium size limited companies
- Preparation and filing of payroll and auto enrolment pension
- CIS returns and quarterly VAT , EC Sales, Intrastat returns using sage
- Personal, corporation and partnership tax return preparation
- Liaison with clients and HMRC
Key skills required:
- Must have experience of Sage 50 and sage payroll, SAPA Accounting software.
- Language skills, candidate must speak Italian or Spanish
- Knowledge of CIS, PAYE Income Tax deductions, NI Contributions, Statutory Sick & Maternity Pay,P11d,P45, P46, P60’s.
We can consider only candidates with at least 5 years’ experience gained in a practice environment.
Please apply ASAP through the form below or send your CV to email@example.com