Job Title: Receptionist / Facilities (Temporary contract)
Salary: up to £25K. Please note this is a temporary role that may become permanent.
As a Receptionist / Facilities your duty is to assist with all the reception duties and with the general running of the office.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible, re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required.
- Greet, assist and/or direct visitors and general public, and providing refreshments if required.
- Provide assistance on arrangement of conference telephone calls and management of the relevant rooms.
- Assists with Board packs and other presentation
- Provide translations and summaries of documentations
- General assistance when required
- Assist team with travel arrangements
- Pick up and deliver mail, open and date stamp all general correspondence
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies and stationery, and order as required
- Monitor the use of supplies and equipment
- Deal with Kitchen supplies and daily purchases
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Point of contact for Building’s staff
- Substitute PA to CEO / Chairman when on holiday.
- Handle petty cash and internal email address and calendar
Please apply ASAP if interested. You will join an established company in the City of London so previous experience in the corporate environment is a MUST.