Job Title: Purchasing Coordinator Italian Speaking
Salary: up to £26.000
Our client produces top quality organic food and sells to major food retailers across the UK, including Waitrose, Ocado, Abel & Cole and Wholefoods and also export to many countries; including Norway, Denmark, Hong Kong and UAE. They are now looking for a positive, enthusiastic person who is interested in the organic food industry to join their team.
You will be primarily responsible for the operational side, managing suppliers and stock forecasting.
- Establishing and maintaining close relationships with suppliers – all based in Italy.
- Negotiating prices
- Stock Management: Planning orders months in advance so to minimize products’ un-availability
- Suppliers’ Orders (POs): Analyzing stock and processing orders so that stock does not became unavailable
- Inward Logistics: Relationship with freight forwarders from Italy to receive stock from POs
- Reporting directly to the Directors of the company
Key Skills required:
- A passion for the food industry – and a love for organic and sustainable food!
- Able to work independently and proactively, managing your own time and responsibilities
- Able to speak Italian
- Results orientated and commercially focused
- Prior work experience in a commercial or logistics environment preferred
- Organised with excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
If this job sounds like you, please apply ASAP via the form below or send your CV to email@example.com