Job Title: Paralegal / Training Solicitor Contract Italian speaking
Salary: up to £21.000
Our client, a family-founded firm, has an excellent reputation for being loyal, authentic and determined to provide comprehensive and practical assistance to clients. With dual-qualified and bilingual solicitors and Italian lawyers, the firm’s client base comprises individuals and companies who require cross-jurisdictional, and specifically UK-Italian, legal advice.
The firm has gained vast expertise in advising in the four areas of specialisation of International Private Clients, International Trade, Commercial law and Trusts and Estates.
For this role, we would exclusively take into consideration English and Italian speaking law graduates who meet the requirements below. Upon successfully completing an initial period of employment as a paralegal, this position will be converted into a Training Contract.
- Italian Law Degree (Laurea Magistrale in Giurisprudenza)
- Graduate Diploma in Law
- Fluent English and Italian languages ( BOTH MANDATORY)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Willingness to take responsibility for work allocated
- Self-motivated and proactive worker.
Additionally, the following is desirable though not essential:
- Legal Practice Course
- Previous experience interning or working at international law firms.
If you are looking to start your legal career in the UK, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established legal practice. You will be given lots of responsibilities under supervision within a great learning environment.