Job Title: Office Manager & Personal Assistant Italian speaking
Salary: up to £35.000 depending on experience
Location: Central London
Our client is a legal practice in the heart of the City.
Committed in providing multidisciplinary legal assistance to their clients, the London office has a new opportunity for an experienced PA and Office Manager.
You will be assisting both Partners and Associates; this role offers the fantastic opportunity to get involved in a variety of tasks. This is a small office, 10 people in total, so flexibility and hands-on approach are essential to be successful in your role (e.g. you must be happy to work in a small environment where you do many things at the same time).
Your daily / weekly tasks:
- Office Management – looking after the administrative side of the business, such as making payments, expenses management, office expenses, stationary orders etc
- Meetings and business trips organization (flights, hotels, transportation)
- Supporting the business activity of the practice’s Partners as well as the rest of the team
- Acting as first-line contact of partners ensuring all queries are efficiently dealt and their schedule maintained, arranging meetings and managing their calendars
- Planning conference calls, plus handling outgoing and incoming calls
- Correspondence in Italian and English
- Managing office procedures including equipment
- Undertaking different administrative tasks, processing daily expenses and invoices; producing month-ending expenses’ report
- Organising marketing business events where required
- Assisting with the production of documents/ presentations (transcribing, editing and in proofreading) in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Researching skills and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current clients
- Support in keeping AML databases
- Providing logistical support to visiting clients and partners from other offices
- Dealing with building manager and external contractor
- Previous work experience as a PA / Office Manager in the UK is required
- Excellent MS Office skills – Word, Power Point and Excel
- Discretion of confidential and/or sensitive information
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner at all time and ensure a high level of awareness of the priorities needed
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Multi-task well and strong attention to details
- Problem solving
- Organisation, Flexibility and Time Management
If you are interested, please apply ASAP.