Job Title: Junior Business Consultant
Location: The City of London
Salary: £26K-£28K depending on experience
Established in 2010, our client provides advice to businesses setting out on a path of internationalisation, taking care of all legal, financial and fiscal aspects.
The team is now looking for a Junior Consultant (with experience in Italian taxation) to be part of the business and build a career as a Consultant.
The person will be in charge of looking after clients, developing a specialised internationalisation strategy for each of them based on individual needs. You, as a dedicated consultant, will provide solutions to clients. Please note this is NOT an Accountant job so if your objective is to become a qualified accountant, this is not the job for you.
The right person must have:
- Previous work experience in a consultancy or accountancy practice both in Italy and in the UK
- Working knowledge of VAT / how to create / read a balance sheet / VAT settlement and payments
- Good knowledge of the Italian tax system; the knowledge of the UK corporate tax system too will be advantageous
- Good administration skills, preferably gained in accountancy practices
- Advanced research skills and the ability to accurately report research results
- Fluent English & Italian. Spanish will be a plus
- Good knowledge of the MS office, Excel in particular
- Degree in Economics or similar
Please apply through the form below or send us your CV to email@example.com