LinkedIn is used prolifically in the UK by companies and recruiters, it is often the first place they will search for candidates. Having a high-quality LinkedIn profile means increasing exponentially the chance of being contacted for a job opportunity.
A LinkedIn profile is different from a CV. The latter is more dynamic and easily adaptable to the various job vacancies. A LinkedIn profile is a web space where you can convey all the information you want to give out to recruiters and companies who are looking for prospective applicants. By using specific key words in your industry, you will increase your chance of being found by employers. Whether you are looking for your first job or you have been searching for job opportunities for a while, LinkedIn is an essential tool to allow employers and recruiters to find you and match you to the role they are looking to fill.
The LinkedIn profile layout is standard, being composed of a series of default sections and sub-sections. We recommend you compile the highest number of these sections, in order to get the attention of those reading your page.
If you are looking for a job in London or in the United Kingdom, it is highly recommended, to have a good, complete profile on LinkedIn.
What do our LinkedIn services include?
- A customised one-to-one meeting of 30 or 60 minutes with an experienced career adviser
- Searching of key words in your industry to enhance the SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), and increasing the possibilities of being found by HR Managers and recruiters
- LinkedIn profile Writing (completely rewritten) or optimisation
- Creating a profile that shows off your expertise and skills to better compete in the UK job market
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed