Job Title: UK Client Acquisition Account Manager – Italian Speaking
Location: Bracknell (half from the office, half remotely)
Compensation: £25-30K per annum dependant on experience + £5k OTE, 33 days holiday (include UK public holidays) pension, parking
What we are looking for:
We are looking for the newest member to join our fast growing and dynamic team. The role is ideal for an ambitious, outgoing and personable individual who is keen to grow within an organisation. You will be joining an ambitious and established Global organisation who are rapidly establishing themselves in EMEA.
We would like a natural salesperson who is a self starter and fully motivated to achieve the best for themselves and the business they are working for. Client satisfaction is the most important part to you and the heart of everything you do. We want someone who strives in a sales environment and is motivated by achievable targets both individually and team focused. It is integral that you are a team player and are able to think outside the box when it comes to your monthly KPI’s.
We are seeking an individual who is fluent in both English and Italian as this role will be focussed on managing our Italian Partners, speaking with senior contacts within the Partners so you will need to be able to communicate with them in their core language. You will be solely responsible for managing all of the Italian campaigns, ensuring Partners are participating on a monthly basis and maximising their program participation.
Where you will be joining:
Our client is a platform and people marketing solution that works directly with IT vendors to enable their mid-tier market to grow using through-channel marketing. The company helps channel partners acquire new clients and engage their existing customers.
The company has international branches in Australia and USA. The UK branch was set up in 2019 and the growth has been unprecedented since their launch.
What you will be doing:
The role is focused on our partner side of the business and you will be responsible for engaging partners to participate in the Vendor funded program. You will be managing the on-boarding process onto the campaign and then you will be ensuring that each partner is maximising the campaign. Your role will be focussed predominately on their Italian Vendor programs so will be communicating in fluent Italian to partners. Each month you will have acquisition and/or success metrics that you will be expected to meet and provide insight and feedback directly to your manager.
- Self manage the acquisition process of nominated IT resellers against pre-set targets
- Inform and explain what ‘through channel marketing’ is to your partners and why they are nominated
- Guide partners through best practice onboarding including GDPR compliance and list accuracy
- Manage your partners through the ongoing program once they’re on-board
- Build and share insights into best practice onboarding/account management with a continuous improvement mindset
- Update manager with reporting figures requested on a daily basis
- Be reactive to fulfilling other duties that may be required by management/other departments
- Always having a hands on attitude is essential for business growth
Ideally you will be able:
- To work closely with our global Campaign Managers to help execute the build process of the marketing materials
- Able to review campaigns to ensure they are both relevant and accurate to the Italian IT marketplace
- Support in delivering the campaigns to Partners on time, each month
- Able to liaise with Vendors as well as Partners
Skills and attributes:
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Proven sales ability and the ability to establish and develop new business relationships
- Ability to successfully communicate with director level prospects and engage them fully in conversation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Capability to match your approach dependant on the prospect you are speaking with
- A consultative approach to working with your partners, reviewing insights and suggesting best actions based on this
- Previous experience of working to and exceeding commercial targets
- Experience of working to monthly deadlines
- Competent working knowledge of Google and Salesforce preferred
Other Desirable Skills
- IT/Channel experience preferred but not essential
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.