Senior Tax Accountant with EU language skills
Location: London, The City
Contract: Permanent & F/T
Our client is an established provider of tax and statutory consulting services to companies, international groups and HNWIs. They are looking to recruit a qualified Tax Accountant to join our client’s tax and accountancy department.
The ideal candidate would be a Chartered Accountant with tax experience, preferably ACA qualified, with at least 4 years experience in practice. The successful candidate will be ambitious and highly motivated, self organised and attentive individual with an excellent academic and professional history.
- Develop, build and maintain a portfolio of clients – commercial acumen is a must in this role.
- Managing and advising clients on corporate and personal tax affairs, both domestic and international
- Being first point of contact to clients and offering excellent levels of service
- Providing corporate tax compliance and advisory services
- Maximising fee income and generating new client consultancy work from a portfolio
- Managing the compliance cycle for a portfolio of corporate tax clients and reviewing CT600 returns.
- Providing advice to business clients on a wide range of corporate tax matters (both domestic and international)
- Attending client meetings and presentations, corresponding with clients and external agencies
- IFRS knowledge
The attitude of the candidate will be equally important: enthusiasm, the ability to liaise with people, communication skills, and the determination to succeed are crucial to be considered for this role.
Proficiency in any main European foreign language (Italian, French, German, Spanish) are advantageous.
Please apply ASAP via the form below or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org