Job Title: Social Media Executive Italian speaking
Salary: up to £30K, permanent contract
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our client is an established and fast growing digital business working in the online shopping industry.
ROLES & RESPONIBILITIES
Management the Social Media Executive will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic Cultivation of leads and sales
The Social Media Executive is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
It’s clear then that managing content should be part of the Social Media Executive’s Job Description.
Content management duties include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Create a regular publishing schedule
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Promote content through social advertising
The Social Media Executive should always be learning, as it’s a crucial component to their success. Social and digital marketing “Best Practices” shift constantly.
The first responsibility of a Social Media Executive is to develop and implement a social media marketing plan.
- Brand Development
- Identify Target Customers
- Set Clear Objectives
- Visual Content
- Solid Content Strategy
- Promotion Strategy
- Engagement Strategy
- Conversion Strategy
- Measure & Analyze to Establish ROI
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE:
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples)
- Proficient in content marketing application
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social”
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- The ability to deal with more than one task at a time
- Presentation skills
- An analytical approach to data
- Writing skills
- Fluent in English and in Italian
If you are interested, please apply ASAP through the application form below or send your CV to email@example.com specifying in the subject line the position for which you are applying.