Job Title: Sales & Business Administrator
Salary: up to £25.000 depending on experience
Starting day: July 2021 (or earlier if the candidate can start immediately)
Our client is a leading and innovative company working in the healthcare industry. In particular, they help improving data management, communication and rescue procedures.
With a new UK branch based in Stratford upon Avon, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a group of knowledgeable people, support their business plans and grow within the company. As a positive and enthusiastic team member, you will help penetrating the UK market as well as managing the day to day organizational aspects of the office. Being a start-up project, this role offers lots of diversity as well as the opportunity to get involved in many aspects of the business, from sales to marketing and social media, from administration to basic bookkeeping. Can-do attitude and flexibility are a must!
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude and the ‘roll sleeves up’ no task too big or too small type. Most of the time, you will be on the office on your own, so you must be able to self-manage your workload and be self-motivated. Full training and support will be provided to you on a daily basis, face to face when the MD is in the office with you or remotely.
- Managing all enquiries, via phone and email
- Business development activities e.g. undertaking research to identify business opportunities, making calls, identifying calls for tenders
- Helping with social media channels e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn as well as updating information on company’s website
- In charge of ordering office supply and managing inventory
- Invoice preparation
- Helping the team with marketing events such as exhibitions in London
- Supporting the team with marketing literature preparation
Key skills required:
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry is highly advantageous
- Experience with start-up and small companies where your role is varied
- Excellent organizational skills
- Commercial acumen and past sales experience
- Hands-on approach and happy to get involved in many aspects of the business
- Familiar with social media channels
- Keen on learning and expanding skills-set
If you are interested in the healthcare industry and this job sounds like you, please apply ASAP.