Job Title: Receptionist Italian speaking (Part-time)
Location: Central London
Contract: Part-time & Permanent
Salary: £11-£13p/h depending on experience
We are looking to recruit an experienced Receptionist to join a well-known clinic in central London.
Previous experience in the medical environment is highly desirable.
You will be the first point of contact for enquiries coming into the clinic – face to face, email and phone. You will demonstrate excellent patient /client care, exhibiting empathy for the nature of our work, while remaining professional. You will take pride in hospitality, maintaining high standards for medical rooms and greeting patients in the London clinic. You will assist the operations team with general administration such incoming and outgoing post,, archiving.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a busy environment and seek to take ownership of the role.
- Previously worked in a similar role.
- Previous call answering experience is essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Well organised, with an excellent attention to detail.
- Highly developed communication skills both written and verbal in English and Italian and be confident communicating with staff at all levels within the business. Spanish language skills are advantageous.
- Availability to work one Saturday per month (4 hours) and every day Monday to Friday, 4 hours per day, either morning or afternoon.
Please apply ASAP if you are interested and have the relevant experience.
This job is suitable ONLY to candidates who are looking for a part-time job. The job will NOT become full-time hence you must be happy to work 21 hours per week.
Please send us your CV and reason on why you are interested in a part-time job. Apply through the form below or email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org