Position: Assistant Accountant (Practice)
Salary: up to £35.000 depending on experience
Our client is a highly regarded independent Accountancy Practice based in the West End. They provide accountancy services to businesses, investment funds, high net worth individuals and families, based around the world.
The team is now expanding, and they are seeking an experienced Accountant Assistant to join their established and growing accounting team on a full time, permanent basis.
Providing support to the management accountant, you will work with a diverse range of high-net worth Clients
About the role
- Assisting with the production of month end and year end accounts
- Preparing bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Preparing & submitting Intrastat reporting as per monthly deadlines.
- Preparing monthly reconciliations for all balance sheet items
- Entering purchase and sales invoices
- Assisting with producing statutory accounts
- Preparing and processing VAT returns and payroll
- Producing cash flow forecasts
Please apply ASAP if you have experience in accountancy practices and at least 2-3 years’ experience in the UK in a similar role. Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org