Job Title: Planning & Purchasing Coordinator – Italian speaking
Location: Central London
Salary: Competitive salary package
Contract: Permanent and F/T.
Our client is a well-established international group operating in the cosmetic industry and with a worldwide presence. This is a very hands-on role where excellent organisational and planning skills are required.
You will be responsible for all planning and purchasing activities:
- Responsible for the day to day management of planning and purchasing activities, leading from A to Z the full process. Ensuring the items are brought to the correct specification and cost effectively, as well as delivered on time.
- Responsible for the components and finished product stock levels, ensuring that they meet the business plan.
- Maintaining records of goods ordered and received ensuring that any errors are promptly corrected.
- Monitoring stock levels to guarantee forecast accuracy.
- Reviewing the stock levels to ensure the business meets its production plans whilst maintaining minimal stock level
- Liaising with Italian speaking suppliers and manufacturers.
- Developing new products and liaising with suppliers.
- Supporting new product introduction process.
- Planning work flow and schedules for production operations.
In order to be considered for this role, you must:
- Be Bi-lingual Italian and English
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Have advanced Excel skills
- Have previous work experience in similar roles in small / start-up companies – preferably in the cosmetic industry
- Extremely organised and with the ability to prioritise, manage deadlines and make decisions
- Problem solving and creative thinking
- Confident, energetic, driven, personable and positive
- The position requires some travelling abroad
Please send your application ASAP.