Job Title: PA/ Receptionist/ Team Assistant
Location: The City of London
Salary: £25.000/ £33.000 depending on experience
Contract: F/T permanent
Our client is a an independent firm based in the City with a consolidated international network. The small team is now looking for a professional receptionist/PA/ secretary to provide administrative support to the team.
This varied role will require someone who is exceptionally organized in their day to day working routine with excellent attention to detail, ideally with previous experience in a legal practice.
The successful applicant’s main responsibilities will be providing full PA support to one of the partners, including extensive diary management and travel arrangements, typing documents, client correspondence, and preparing presentations. The individual will also share responsibility for the reception area, answering the phones and greeting clients, responding to general enquiries, handling all incoming and outgoing mail and couriers, as well as managing stationery and supplies within the office. Liaising with external contractors (IT support, training, facilities management) will also be part of this role.
The ideal candidate will fit the profile below:
- Previous experience in a legal practice – at least 2/3 years’ experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in English and Italian
- Strong secretarial skills
- Very high attention to details
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to multi-task
- Computer literacy (Word/Excel/outlook)
- Highly professional but with a positive, flexible “can do” attitude
If you are interested in the job, please apply ASAP through the form below or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org