Job Title: PA Italian speaking
Location: London (The City)
Salary: £25.000 – £40,000 (depending on experience)
Our client is a well-known banking group based in the City. This is a busy PA role supporting the CEO of a new Londoner branch. You support will be on a professional and private level, so confidentiality is a must.
Your duties will include:
- High volume of diary management, meetings subject to change at short notice
- Organising global travel and accommodation
- Coordinating and attending meetings, taking notes.
- Organising the CEO’s busy agenda.
- Assisting on projects, managing a busy and varied workload
We are looking for a switched-on, professional PA with two – three years’ experience in a similar role who is experienced in a fast-paced environment.
This role offers fantastic career progression opportunities so it’s important that you are keen on growing with the company.
We are keen to hear from candidates who are:
- Bilingual Italian / English
- Intelligent, hard-working, able to think on feet
- Extremely capable and dependable
- Can work autonomously and with little supervision
- Ability to work in small teams
- Excellent MS Office skills and IT savvy
- Ability to manage a busy workload
Please apply ASAP if you have experience as a PA in the UK. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through the form below.