Job Title: PA to the CEO / Office & Operations Manager – Italian speaking
Location: Central London
Contract: Full-time, Permanent.
About the company
Our client is an independent investment company, based in central London. They offer bespoke investment solutions to private banks and asset owners in sustainable and impact investments across asset classes and geographies.
They are now seeking a highly motivated professional with demonstrated interest in supporting our client’s vision and its team in the day-to-day activities.
As an Operations Analyst and Personal Assistant to the CEO you will perform diverse duties requiring confidentiality, a strong work ethic and common-sense approach.
- Organize internal and external meetings and manage the CEO’s agenda;
- Support the team in booking transport and accommodation (6 people team including the candidate);
- Act as a first point of contact in dealing with correspondence and phone calls;
- Support the preparation of letters and presentations, including proof reading, translation from English to Italian and vice-versa when required, formatting documents based on existing works;
- Ensure the efficient functioning of all the office equipment, liaising with external suppliers including the IT providers;
- Oversee and maintain internal procedures, administer office systems, store soft and hard copies of company documents;
- Organize induction programs for new employees;
- Support the organization of company events or conferences;
- Administrative support (up to 20% of the time commitment): preparing quarterly invoices for clients, checking suppliers’ costs, basic HR support, and liaising with our external administration providers on corporate actions including issuance and keeping of company documents. Basic understanding of accounting and company secretarial work is a plus.
Key Skills required:
- Self-learner, proactive and entrepreneurial
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to thrive under pressure;
- Highly organised;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Italian;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel;
- Ability to manage own time effectively and when against deadlines;
- Excellent customer service both internally and externally;
- Some previous experience in similar positions is a plus.
Please apply ASAP if you have previous experience in a similar role and a strong interest in sustainability projects.