Job Title: Office Manager Italian speaking
Contract: Permanent and F/T
Location: London, The City
Beginning: January 2021
Salary: Depending on experience + bonus.
Our client, an international accountancy practice based in the City of London, is currently looking for an experienced Office Manager. With branches across the world, the Londoner team is a small one, with 4-5 more people. This role offers lots of diversity and involvement in many aspects of the business. You will be the only person in charge of organising and making sure the administration side of the business runs seamlessly.
We are looking for someone with a hands-on approach; you will be very busy in this role!
It’s crucial that you come from an accountancy background e.g. being familiar with HMRC, Company House, preparing and paying invoices, etc.
Your main responsibilities:
- Processing domestic and international payments – on behalf of the office (employees’ salaries), as well as for clients, suppliers, etc.
- Treasury management for clients
- Setting up new bank accounts as well as closing them
- Company House: requesting company’s certificates, setting up new Ltd.
- Liaising with the legal team and being in charge of all the relevant legal documentation
- Being the first point of contact for all clients’ phone enquiries and emails
- Dealing with new client on boarding administration
- Financial and compliance administration
- HR administration including new starter documentation
- Office supplier administration including insurance renewals and general stationary
- Supporting senior management with administrative tasks
- Daily use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, as well as XERO and BrightPay
- HMRC tasks such as requesting tax certificates, VAT, PAYE, CT as well as management of personal details on the website
- Credit Control administration e.g. liaising with clients for late payments
- Preparing invoices using Xero
- Managing suppliers
- Ad hoc projects as required.
This is an integral role to the office, therefore you will have a passion for completing tasks quickly and accurately. You will also have the ability to multi-task, as well as enjoy working under pressure and to multiple deadlines. If you are an experienced Practice Manager, Senior Administrator or Office Manager within an accountancy practice and are keen to have autonomy in your role and to move to a busy, dynamic and supportive organisation,this is the role for you.
- Bilingual IT / EN (the majority of the clients are Italian speaking; however your English must be fluent)
- Previous experience as Practice Manager / Senior Administrator or Office Manager
- Previous experience in an accountancy environment – this is a must!
- Experience with SEPA, domestic and international payments
- Good knowledge of the UK banking system
- Good knowledge of Company House’s role and how to navigate through their website
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously and deal with multiple deadlines
- Knowledge of Xero and BrightPay as well as strong excel, word and PP
- Familiarity with VAT, PAYE and CT
- Good knowledge of AML regulations (desirable; if you don’t know AML regulations, you must be willing to study
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – SUBJECT LINE: Office Manager.