Job title: Researcher
Location: Camden Town
Salary: £17/25.000 (depending on experience) + generous commission scheme + annual bonus + benefits (e.g. yoga lessons)
Established in London in 2006, our client is a boutique executive search firm that operates across EMEA. They specialise in recruiting creative and business talent for senior-level and executive positions to global innovative and creative companies in the luxury and beauty industry.
You will be working for top luxury brands for roles in Marketing, Communication, Product creation and Product management, Retail, Wholesale and Commercial roles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a small but very successful team where you can grow in the role and develop your headhunting skills. Please note that to be considered for this job you must have a deep interest in the fashion industry and you must be fluent in English as well as in one of the following languages: Italian, French, Chinese and Japanese.
About the role
The role will involve the candidate side of the search process, mapping markets, identifying and interviewing candidates, helping with the delivery of senior mandates, making lots of calls and develop the business. Our client offer a friendly and encouraging environment where you will have the opportunity to learn new skills and gain valuable experience.
- Educated to a Bachelor degree
- A genuine and demonstrable interest in the fashion industry
- Previous recruitment experience is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills and the proven ability to build strong relationships with candidates and clients.
- Intelligent, articulate and reliable team player who strives to provide a service that is second to none
- Fluent in English + any other languages amongst Italian, French, Japanese and Chinese
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered for the role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org