Job Title: Media Admin Executive
Type: Full time / Permanent contract
Location: Central London (Victoria)
Our client is a media sales representative company, based in the UK, for major publishers; from national daily newspapers, general interest publications, business publications, technology publications to in-flight publications, in different countries: France, Germany, Russia, Spain and Pan-European markets.
As a general overview, the main responsibilities of the role focus on the administration and management of advertising campaigns, both independently as well as assisting senior management, principally for digital, TV and radio campaigns (although an understanding of print campaigns is also necessary).
Day-to-day tasks may typically include:
- Prospecting new clients, making new business calls and attending exhibitions.
- Liaising and establishing close relations with UK-based agencies and clients.
- To assist the company in all aspects of media representation; sending and presenting our list of titles, media-kits and general information to prospective clients and agencies, and attending relevant events and meetings.
- Sending reports to our publishers for updates on client contact, prospects/development of new business and agency/client feedback on proposals.
- Negotiating where necessary.
- Responding to client briefs and sending proposals.
- Confirming and agreeing campaign details with agencies, and sending insertion orders.
- Sending copy specifications.
- Sending and confirming orders with agencies/clients, and agreeing campaign details.
- Ensuring that all advertising copy, tags and/or necessary assets are delivered on time, and sending timely reminders where necessary.
- Order processing into the internal database, and updating the system in case of any amendment.
- Sending orders to publishers.
- Requesting regular reports from agencies and publishers and keeping a stats report of all direct-buy and lead generation campaigns to ensure successful and timely delivery of campaigns.
- Identifying and advising on technical issues.
- Reconciling campaigns with agencies and publishers at the end of campaigns.
- Maintaining updated contact details and addresses on the internal database, and filing.
- Organising meeting plans.
Profile / skills required:
- English (native speaker level).
- Good communication skills, on the phone and face-to-face.
- Rigour in work, generally speaking with accurate and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong maths skills.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Punctuality in meeting deadlines.
- Perfect use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
If this job sounds like you, please apply ASAP via the form below or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org