Job: Customer Service Logistics – Regulatory / Administration
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience.
Contract: Temporary (6/12 months with the possibility to be extended).
We are looking for an individual to assist our client, an ever growing international fragrance distribution company, ensuring clients are provided with the best service available.
Direct, manage autonomously, optimize and coordinate full order cycle to deliver customers’ orders:
- PO reception and consolidation; PO analysis vs stock;
- Liaise with sales team, customers and operation team to fine-tune PO;
- PO approval; PO entry in CRM system; Sales Order creation and stock allocation;
- Instruct warehouse about picking process; Issuing of customer invoice accordingly to specific customer requirements; Track and assist warehouse/agency with issuing correct export documents (EUR1, COO, FSC, CMR, DGD, etc…);
- Validation of above listed documents; Sharing export documents and certificate with customers to get them approved; Handle documents legalisation if needed; Archive order’s documents and key communications exchanged with customers;
- Contact customer to share final documents; Coordinate with customer’s freight forwarder and warehouse to arrange order collection;
- Collect from customer, warehouse, forwarder agent, shipping company, customs, all documents related to each order delivered, and archive;
- Closing of order process; Weekly posting of invoices; Transfer of sales information to accountancy; Weekly reporting of order portfolio, sales, open orders, updated of receivables; aged debts;
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints; Sorting logistical issues, availability of products, pick and pack issues, shipment issue, product damage issues; Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency;
- Building professional relationship with forwarding agents of distributors;
- Arrange shipment for product samples.
- Coordinate the submission of International Registration Documents, progress reports, supplements and amendments;
- Act as liaison with regulatory personnel to address questions and issues that arise as part of the registration and/or testing process;
- Organize regulatory information resources and track and control submissions;
- Provide status information to regulatory management as required;
- Ensure the timely and accurate filing of regulatory documentation;
- Develop and maintain product technical files;
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar position – candidates with experience in the pharmaceutical or beauty industry are preferred.
- Experience in international stock management, international shipping, import and export.
- Experience in customer relation service.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solver and high level of drive and commitment.
- High sense of priority setting.
- SAGE 50, SAGE 200 or SAP experience is preferred
- Organised and proficient in Excel and Outlook
If you tick all the boxes and the position matches your career objectives, please apply ASAP via the form below or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org