Job Title: Legal Bilingual Secretary – Italian & English
Location: Central London
Salary: £25K/£33k depending on experience + Benefits (Medical Insurance / Pension Scheme / Access to the office gym / 31 holidays)
Our client is a an independent firm based in the City with a consolidated international network.
The small team is now looking for a professional receptionist/PA/ secretary to provide administrative support to the team. This varied role will require someone who is exceptionally organized in their day to day working routine with excellent attention to detail, with previous experience in a legal practice or legal background.
The successful applicant’s main responsibilities will be providing full PA support to one of the partners, including extensive diary management and travel arrangements, typing documents, client correspondence, and preparing presentations.
The individual will also share responsibility for the reception area, answering the phones and greeting clients, responding to general enquiries, handling all incoming and outgoing mail and couriers, as well as managing stationery and supplies within the office. Liaising with external contractors (IT support, training, facilities management) will also be part of this role.
The ideal candidate will fit the profile below:
- Previous experience in a legal practice – at least 2/3 years’ experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both in English and Italian
- Strong secretarial skills
- Very high attention to details
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to multi-task
- Computer literacy (Word/Excel/outlook)
- Highly professional but with a positive, flexible “can do” attitude
If you are interested in the job, please apply ASAP via the form below or send your CV and motivation to email@example.com