Junior Office Manager Italian speaking
Location: Central London
Our client is an established shipbroker based in central London. With offices in Europe and Asia, they focus on the global dry bulk market. The team is now expanding, and they are looking for a Junior Office Manager, with some experience in administration and an interest in their industry.
The successful candidate will be a confident administrator, well versed in general office systems and software. We require someone who is confident with basic invoicing and good at using Excel.
It is essential you can work in a fast-paced environment, and in a role where priorities often change.
- Oversee the general operations and facilities of the London office
- Management and maintenance of office systems
- Basic bookkeeping e.g. invoices
- Proactive and ongoing communication with all suppliers, providing updates and support
- Organise office equipment and supplies
- Strong coordination and organisational skills – you will support the team at 360°; the role offers lots of variety.
- Ability to take initiative, suggest changes, improvements etc.
- Basic bookkeeping experience and numeracy skills e.g. invoicing, input data
- Ability to work with a team, with a hands-on approach
- Motivated and self-starter with initiative
- Outstanding verbal and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in managing a varied and changing workload
- Proven experience of multi-tasking administrative projects through to completion
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel in particular
You will closely work with the financial team and directly report to the Director.
This job offers the opportunity to grow in a more senior role and develop new skills.