Job Title: Junior Consultant
Location: The City of London
Salary: £26K-£28K depending on experience
Established in 2010, our client provides advice to businesses setting out on a path of internationalisation, taking care of all legal, financial and fiscal aspects.
The team is now looking for a Junior Consultant (with experience in bookkeeping & Italian taxation) to be part of the business and build a career as a Consultant.
The person will be in charge of looking after clients, developing a specialised internationalisation strategy for each of them based on individual needs. You, as a dedicated consultant, will provide solutions to clients.
The right person must have:
- Previous work experience in a consultancy or accountancy practice both in Italy and in the UK
- Working knowledge of VAT / how to create a balance sheet / VAT settlement and payments
- Good knowledge of the Italian tax system; the knowledge of the UK corporate tax system too will be advantageous
- Good administration skills gained in accountancy practices
- Advanced research skills and the ability to accurately report research results
- Fluent English & Italian. Spanish will be a plus
- Good knowledge of the MS office, Excel in particular
- Degree in Economics or similar
Please apply through the form below or send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org